Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Registry Cleaners

Registry Cleaners

Rodney Lee

What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

gurnmaster

regedit

"Rodney Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

Mike L

Microsoft reg clean http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-2094-10007196.html
"Rodney Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

---

ICee

Rodney Lee wrote:
> What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

EasyCleaner has a good registry cleaner built in, as well as a lot of
other functions. Free download here:
http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

°Mike°

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:14:36 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Rodney Lee scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

meatwad

"Rodney Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

Try jv16 Power Tools at www.jv16.org --- the reg. cleaner there is
excellent!

Paddy

It's called REG CLEAN
"Rodney Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

gurnmaster

on a serious note

regsupreme is and has been the best for years, was freeware but will now
cost you 12 dollars

and the another great program is Registry First Aid

cheers

"Rodney Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

margi

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:14:36 -0500, "Rodney Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

|What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?

RegCleaner is, apparently, no longer free but is now RegSupreme and is
$12.95. I've used it for years and believe it's worth the price. You
can find it here http://www.jv16.org/.

HTH,
margi
~ I lurk, therefore I am not.

trout

margi wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:14:36 -0500, "Rodney Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> What is the best registry cleaning program available for Windows XP?
>>

> RegCleaner is, apparently, no longer free but is now RegSupreme and is
> $12.95. I've used it for years and believe it's worth the price. You
> can find it here http://www.jv16.org/.
>
> HTH,
> margi

Just FYI; RegCleaner is still available for free. I doubt it's the
*latest* version, but it's still a very good one. For example:
RegCleaner v4.3
http://freeware4u.com/modules/mydown...ile.php?lid=49
It's the whole jv16 Powertools package that's no longer free (except
for a *very* old version: 1.3).
--
"Also, I believe °Mike° still has a link on his Maintenance page."