Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help....I CAN NOT RECEIVE MAIL

Help....I CAN NOT RECEIVE MAIL

judy Kaskel

I have been away for 4 months, using the mail2web service ( which is a
totally different story and needs to be addressed at another time).
At this point, I called your i-800 number and I was walked thru some account
changes ( twice)...unfortunately, I STILL am not receiving mail thru my
regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the mail2web
site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

slumpy

....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel judy Kaskel
decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

> I have been away for 4 months, using the mail2web service ( which is a
> totally different story and needs to be addressed at another time).
> At this point, I called your i-800 number and I was walked thru some
> account changes ( twice)...unfortunately, I STILL am not receiving
> mail thru my regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the
> mail2web site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

You are an idiot.
--
slumpy
no more

c.reifert

"judy Kaskel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BCB52524.3B3D%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been away for 4 months, using the mail2web service ( which is a
> totally different story and needs to be addressed at another time).
> At this point, I called your i-800 number and I was walked thru some

account
> changes ( twice)...unfortunately, I STILL am not receiving mail thru my
> regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the mail2web
> site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

I just checked my voice mail, and it doesn't appear that you have ever
called my i-800 number, or my 1-800 number for that matter.

This is a newsgroup, not your ISP. You might want to call them again
directly instead of posting here.

Will

ICee

judy Kaskel wrote:
> I have been away for 4 months, using the mail2web service ( which is a
> totally different story and needs to be addressed at another time).
> At this point, I called your i-800 number and I was walked thru some
> account changes ( twice)...unfortunately, I STILL am not receiving
> mail thru my regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the
> mail2web site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

Dear Ms Kaskel,

I regret to inform you that shortly after your call, the 1-800 number
was disabled by a not too bright gentleman digging a hole for a swimming
pool in his backyard. Further, be advised the company has filed for
chapter eleven bankruptcy protection and has closed down customer
support, effective immediately, until after reorganization on 1 June
2004. Please contact customer support again after 1 June 2004 at the
new number, 1-888-NOCLUES.
Thank you for your patience, and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Ralph Tirebiter
Customer support team

Plato

judy Kaskel wrote:

> regular RR account....I have to pick up my mail thru the mail2web
> site....HELP>>>please>>>>>

Call your ISP and they will tell you how to configure it correctly.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/