Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Motherboard ?

Motherboard ?

ST

Could anyone tell me of any cons on using a micro atx board vs full atx
other then a couple less pci slots.

Thanks in advance

ST

Toolman Tim

"ST" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AvCjc.440$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could anyone tell me of any cons on using a micro atx board vs full atx
> other then a couple less pci slots.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> ST

No cons using them here...maybe an ex-con or two though

Seriously though, if it fits the case, connections, etc., and has enough
slots for the options you want to install, go for it. Check the memory slots
closely though - many ATX have only two memory slots available and can
seriously limit future upgrades. My mobo has totally run out of slots...both
PCI and memory. Sucks...'cause I'm broke <g>