Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Trial period over

Trial period over

Dan

Hi, over the past month or so I have had 2 shareware programs that I have
since uninstalled, now each time I boot up I get a message saying that 'The
trial period is over please register'. There is no mention of which program
this relates to and I can't find any leftover folders from the shareware
programs, can someone tell me how I can find the root cause of this message
so that I can delete it? Thanks,

Dan.

---

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=

Dan wrote:

> Hi, over the past month or so I have had 2 shareware programs that I have
> since uninstalled, now each time I boot up I get a message saying that 'The
> trial period is over please register'. There is no mention of which program
> this relates to and I can't find any leftover folders from the shareware
> programs, can someone tell me how I can find the root cause of this message
> so that I can delete it? Thanks,
>
> Dan.

Maybe if you specified which software.

--
I'm not racist - I hate everybody EQUALLY!

John

check to see that you have removed it from your start up list and download a
program called regsupreme which will clean your registry

newsQrjc.71$DP5.15@newsfe1-win...