Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win XP fax console

Win XP fax console

Taropa

Is there anyway in being able to send a fex through broadband without paying
for it but use via broadband?

Thanks in advance

mussilady

Trent SC

> Is there anyway in being able to send a fex through broadband without
paying
> for it but use via broadband?

Not by using your broadband line to send a fax directly. However, there are
a number of web-based fax services which you may be able to use. Do a
google search and you'll find dozens.

Taropa

Cheers Trent, I'll give it a shot. Just thought I would be lazy and try
here first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But never mind speak to you soon

Mussilady

news:trfjc.35313$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...