Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Getting Revenge

Getting Revenge

slumpy

Mate just called me from the job he has just been sacked from - at 9pm at
night !! Some bosses are just so understanding.

Anyway, he's chatting to me and clearing his desk when the boss goes to the
bathroom, and he wants to know how to temporarily scare the **** out of his
boss, who apprently likes a bit of Internet porn, but not do any permanent
damage.

Thinking on me feet, I talked him through rerouting his Temp Internet Files
to his desktop. Potentially embarrassing and harmless to boot, and just in
the nick of time.

What we both want to know is, will the files land there in a folder or will
it fill his desktop with icons and files ? He could browse his Lesbian Hot
Soapy Titwank sites and never know they were hiding behind his browser......

<prays> Please say icons, please say icons.....
--
slumpy
no more

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

Once upon a time, OK, it really happened on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:38:40
+0100, "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> claimed the following truncated trash
was the absolute, ****ing truth:

>Mate just called me from the job he has just been sacked from - at 9pm at
>night !! Some bosses are just so understanding.
>
>Anyway, he's chatting to me and clearing his desk when the boss goes to the
>bathroom, and he wants to know how to temporarily scare the **** out of his
>boss, who apprently likes a bit of Internet porn, but not do any permanent
>damage.
>
>Thinking on me feet, I talked him through rerouting his Temp Internet Files
>to his desktop. Potentially embarrassing and harmless to boot, and just in
>the nick of time.
>
>What we both want to know is, will the files land there in a folder or will
>it fill his desktop with icons and files ? He could browse his Lesbian Hot
>Soapy Titwank sites and never know they were hiding behind his browser......
>
><prays> Please say icons, please say icons.....

****, if you want some real revenge, sign the asshole up to a free
porn sight using his e-mail address. It only takes one to scatter the
e-mail adress to every porn sight on the Internet. Mya I suggest sites
that "specialize" in scat and barnyard fun?

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

---

Zittmutter offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <(E-Mail Removed)>

slumpy

....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Dr. Harvie
Wahl-Banghor decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little
gem:

> Once upon a time, OK, it really happened on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:38:40
> +0100, "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> claimed the following truncated trash
> was the absolute, ****ing truth:
>
>> Mate just called me from the job he has just been sacked from - at
>> 9pm at night !! Some bosses are just so understanding.
>>
>> Anyway, he's chatting to me and clearing his desk when the boss goes
>> to the bathroom, and he wants to know how to temporarily scare the
>> **** out of his boss, who apprently likes a bit of Internet porn,
>> but not do any permanent damage.
>>
>> Thinking on me feet, I talked him through rerouting his Temp
>> Internet Files to his desktop. Potentially embarrassing and harmless
>> to boot, and just in the nick of time.
>>
>> What we both want to know is, will the files land there in a folder
>> or will it fill his desktop with icons and files ? He could browse
>> his Lesbian Hot Soapy Titwank sites and never know they were hiding
>> behind his browser......
>>
>> <prays> Please say icons, please say icons.....

> ****, if you want some real revenge, sign the asshole up to a free
> porn sight using his e-mail address. It only takes one to scatter the
> e-mail adress to every porn sight on the Internet. Mya I suggest sites
> that "specialize" in scat and barnyard fun?

I already suggested and implemented that plan, using his little-known
private email address.

You have to understand, this was done at a moment's notice, with maybe 45
seconds to do it all. My mate wanted to format the C drive, and the best I
could come up with was this one. The thought of him closing his browser to
see loads of gifs and jpegs on his desktop, with no way of knowing how they
got there, and no way of reporting it to his IT guys without them seeing
what he's been seeing, was the best I could do.

Or better still (as it's a laptop) maybe his wife will just pop in to check
her emails....
--
slumpy
no more

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

slumpy wrote:

> ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Dr. Harvie
> Wahl-Banghor decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little
> gem:
>

>>Once upon a time, OK, it really happened on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:38:40
>>+0100, "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> claimed the following truncated trash
>>was the absolute, ****ing truth:
>>

>>>Mate just called me from the job he has just been sacked from - at
>>>9pm at night !! Some bosses are just so understanding.
>>>
>>>Anyway, he's chatting to me and clearing his desk when the boss goes
>>>to the bathroom, and he wants to know how to temporarily scare the
>>>**** out of his boss, who apprently likes a bit of Internet porn,
>>>but not do any permanent damage.
>>>
>>>Thinking on me feet, I talked him through rerouting his Temp
>>>Internet Files to his desktop. Potentially embarrassing and harmless
>>>to boot, and just in the nick of time.
>>>
>>>What we both want to know is, will the files land there in a folder
>>>or will it fill his desktop with icons and files ? He could browse
>>>his Lesbian Hot Soapy Titwank sites and never know they were hiding
>>>behind his browser......
>>>
>>><prays> Please say icons, please say icons.....

>>****, if you want some real revenge, sign the asshole up to a free
>>porn sight using his e-mail address. It only takes one to scatter the
>>e-mail adress to every porn sight on the Internet. Mya I suggest sites
>>that "specialize" in scat and barnyard fun?

> I already suggested and implemented that plan, using his little-known
> private email address.
>
> You have to understand, this was done at a moment's notice, with maybe 45
> seconds to do it all. My mate wanted to format the C drive, and the best I
> could come up with was this one. The thought of him closing his browser to
> see loads of gifs and jpegs on his desktop, with no way of knowing how they
> got there, and no way of reporting it to his IT guys without them seeing
> what he's been seeing, was the best I could do.
>
> Or better still (as it's a laptop) maybe his wife will just pop in to check
> her emails....

Save loads of pics as wallpapers under C:\Windows *eg*

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=

Brian H wrote:

> Save loads of pics as wallpapers under C:\Windows *eg*

Hey Genius! I don't think he's asking for suggestions (maybe we should
start another post for that one, could be fun!) he's asking if
re-routing the temporary internet files to desktop will put all of the
files on the desktop or just another folder.

I tried it and the answer is 'Folder'. All it does is place the
'Temporary Internet Files' folder on the desktop.

Sorry Slump!

--
I'm not racist - I hate everybody EQUALLY!

slumpy

....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel -Cryogenic-
decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

> Brian H wrote:
>
>> Save loads of pics as wallpapers under C:\Windows *eg*

> Hey Genius! I don't think he's asking for suggestions (maybe we should
> start another post for that one, could be fun!) he's asking if
> re-routing the temporary internet files to desktop will put all of the
> files on the desktop or just another folder.
>
> I tried it and the answer is 'Folder'. All it does is place the
> 'Temporary Internet Files' folder on the desktop.
>
> Sorry Slump!

Dammit.

But then he won't realise, hopefully someone will have a look
--
slumpy
no more

Revenge JAFO Computer Support 8 05-17-2005 11:54 PM
Revenge Of The Nerds DVD (R1 v R4) The Other Guy DVD Video 6 11-07-2004 11:53 PM
New computer and Yuri's revenge George Computer Support 4 07-31-2004 07:57 AM
Jaws: The Revenge, Release Differences? Aphelion DVD Video 6 07-07-2004 01:01 PM
New Revenge Of The Pink Panther - Music missing? PW DVD Video 4 04-10-2004 08:45 AM

Advertisments