Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Do You Love To Travel

Do You Love To Travel

brian charlton

IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------

BECOME A TRAVEL INSIDER
AND
ENJOY TRAVEL AGENTS PERKS

TOUR THE WORLD LIKE A V.I.P
AND
EARN MONEY WHILE YOU SOAK UP THE SUN

VISIT WWW.CASH2TRAVEL.INFO AND
TAKE THE FREE TEST DRIVE

ON THE ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

CHECK IT OUT - CHANGE YOU LIFE

DTI Disclaimer

Cash Card Worldwide is located at 235W. BrandonBlvd #243, Brandon, Florida.

- The company offers products in the travel related industry.

-it is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to persuade

anyone to make payment by promisingbenefits from getting other people

to join a trading scheme.

-Do not be misled by claims that high earnings can be easily achieved

cash2travel www.cash2travel.info Brian Charlton Travel Associate Cash2Travel
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cash2travel.info
Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this? Add me to your
address book...

Ionizer

If you love to lose your ISP account, then----

Spam report id 944991780 sent to: abuse @ ntl.com
Spam report id 944991791 sent to: abuse @ ntlworld.com

--
Ian.

trout

brian charlton wrote:

> IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------

Travel to a new ISP.

http://www.ntlworld.com/netreport
--
"Preferably one that doesn't use stinking web-forms; the lazy bastards."

Ionizer

news:c6jojc$cqovt$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> brian charlton wrote:
>
> > IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------

> Travel to a new ISP.
>
> http://www.ntlworld.com/netreport
> --
> "Preferably one that doesn't use stinking web-forms; the lazy bastards."

Speaking as a lazy bastard myself, I do recommend SpamCop for reporting
Spam. Just paste the full headers and message into their reporting field
and SpamCop composes the complaint message, and directs it to all
appropriate parties: http://www.spamcop.net/

If you receive a bunch of Spam messages you want to report, you can send
them all en masse to SpamCop as an attachment.

Regards,
Ian.

trout

Ionizer wrote:

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c6jojc$cqovt$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> brian charlton wrote:
>>
>>> IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------

>> Travel to a new ISP.
>>
>> http://www.ntlworld.com/netreport
>> --
>> "Preferably one that doesn't use stinking web-forms; the lazy
>> bastards."

> Speaking as a lazy bastard myself, I do recommend SpamCop for
> reporting Spam. Just paste the full headers and message into their
> reporting field and SpamCop composes the complaint message, and
> directs it to all appropriate parties: http://www.spamcop.net/
>
> If you receive a bunch of Spam messages you want to report, you can
> send them all en masse to SpamCop as an attachment.
>
> Regards,
> Ian.

Well, yes. There're a couple of fairly automated reporting services.
I *do* like that personal touch, though; and I think that *legitimate*
ISPs do take more notice of a broad range of 'private' complaints (if
they're brief, concise, and well-formatted) than just an auto-complaint
from a 'volume' source.
I use "Memokeys" (text-block shortcut keys) for a few basic 'form'
templates; so the average email takes about twenty seconds.
Thankfully; the lazy assholes that need to be spoon-fed information
on a web-form are in the distinct minority.
--
"And will hopefully re-think the policy when reminded constantly what
slack-jawed, cretinous pariahs they are for doing it. I have a dream."

Pat

Another goes kerplonk
"brian charlton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------
>
> BECOME A TRAVEL INSIDER
> AND
> ENJOY TRAVEL AGENTS PERKS
>
> TOUR THE WORLD LIKE A V.I.P
> AND
> EARN MONEY WHILE YOU SOAK UP THE SUN
>
> VISIT WWW.CASH2TRAVEL.INFO AND
> TAKE THE FREE TEST DRIVE
>

> ON THE ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
>

> CHECK IT OUT - CHANGE YOU LIFE
>

> DTI Disclaimer
>
> Cash Card Worldwide is located at 235W. BrandonBlvd #243, Brandon,

Florida.

> - The company offers products in the travel related industry.
>
> -it is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to

persuade

> anyone to make payment by promisingbenefits from getting other people
>
> to join a trading scheme.
>
> -Do not be misled by claims that high earnings can be easily achieved
>

> cash2travel www.cash2travel.info Brian Charlton Travel Associate

Cash2Travel
> (E-Mail Removed) www.cash2travel.info
> Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this? Add me to your
> address book...

The Great Cornholio

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:59:41 -0700, "Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Another goes kerplonk

And was it really necessary to repost the entire spam just to add that
comment?

Pat

YES!
"The Great Cornholio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:59:41 -0700, "Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Another goes kerplonk

> And was it really necessary to repost the entire spam just to add that
> comment?

Rifleman

"Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nGkjc.21658$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> YES!

Plonk.

I also hope you get LOADS of spam by posting your email address in full on
Usenet.

> "The Great Cornholio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:59:41 -0700, "Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >Another goes kerplonk

> > And was it really necessary to repost the entire spam just to add that
> > comment?

trout

Rifleman wrote:

> "Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:nGkjc.21658$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> YES!

> Plonk.

Hey! That's *his* line!