Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > starting up sympatico

starting up sympatico

Avengerę

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 05:42:54 -0500, "jo herron"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Everytime I try to startup it fails for the first few times ... then it says
>another is dialing at the same time.... then after I get connected up pops
>do you want to close sympatico...what seems to be the problem???

Maybe if you repost your problem with a little more detail (your post
doesn't quite make a lot of sense), someone here might be able to
help.
"Put the CAT out to reply"
*I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

jo herron

Everytime I try to startup it fails for the first few times ... then it says
another is dialing at the same time.... then after I get connected up pops
do you want to close sympatico...what seems to be the problem???

Demolitio

"Avengerę" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 05:42:54 -0500, "jo herron"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Everytime I try to startup it fails for the first few times ... then it

says
> >another is dialing at the same time.... then after I get connected up

pops
> >do you want to close sympatico...what seems to be the problem???
> >

> Maybe if you repost your problem with a little more detail (your post
> doesn't quite make a lot of sense), someone here might be able to
> help.
> --
> (E-Mail Removed)
> "Put the CAT out to reply"
> *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

do you have any other internet-related programs running in your startup?

for those of you reading this post who don't understand it, he's talking
about his dialup internet connection.