Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > erased entire inbox

erased entire inbox

Rhonda Ray

Is there anyway to retrieve your emails in the inbox once you have deleted
them?
I erased all the emails in my inbox at the same time by accident and they
didn't go to the deleted items folder.

Please help
Rhonda

Joe

nope

°Mike°

DBXtract
http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:52:44 GMT, in
<MDThc.21994$(E-Mail Removed)>
Rhonda Ray scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Erased IOS... traust Cisco 1 02-23-2006 10:45 AM
erased flash by mistake, now not booting David Hodgson Cisco 3 03-02-2004 07:34 PM
HELP: Flash erased on Cisco 1600 Petar Kozul Cisco 0 02-17-2004 10:06 AM
The password field is erased when I make an operation cesark ASP .Net 2 01-23-2004 10:30 AM

Advertisments