Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Shredder

Shredder

GERALD DEHAAN

I used to have a shredder that would get rid of the unwanted search page
that keeps showing up, but can't find it

Does anyone know where I can find it again?

Thanks,

x@y

"GERALD DEHAAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I used to have a shredder that would get rid of the unwanted

search page
> that keeps showing up, but can't find it
>
> Does anyone know where I can find it again?
>
> Thanks,
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Searched Google Type "Shredder" (no quotes").
On the top you will find paper shredders, on the
following group there is one Link that reads
Launch Shredder, I did and got scared.
I am allergic to Shredders, and Choppers.
Good luck. x@y.

PuddleNuts

Check behind the couch, ****wit!

--
Try not to let your mind wander. It's too small to be out by itself.

Richard

CWShredder

"GERALD DEHAAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GcPhc.44132$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I used to have a shredder that would get rid of the unwanted search page
> that keeps showing up, but can't find it
>
> Does anyone know where I can find it again?
>
> Thanks,
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

CWShredder

°Mike°