Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > this is for everyone's interest

this is for everyone's interest

kam

hey guys. i'm kam. i'm a computer science graduate and i own a
buisness. i am a virtiual assistant myself and i provide other
companies with virtual assistants. the reason for this post is
that i am searching for some virtual assistants to work from home.
it doesn't matter which part of the world you live in as long as
you own a computer and are willing to work from home and willing
to earn some extra cash. i'm sharing this information with you
because when i forward virtual assistants to other companies then
i get paid for it. and you are reading this post because you get
paid by the company i refer you to for working for them through the
Internet. Intenet is a powerful tool and if used properly we can
all gain a lot of benefit from it. all you have to pay me is $5
for referring you to the other companies. that's it. if you have
any doubts then you can email me and i will let you know further
how true this is and i am a real person who can help you gain some
extra cash. all it is going to take is $5 which will put you on my
list of virtual assistants and then i will find you an employer
and for my services i am charging $5 only. and there are many
employers in need of virtual assistants currently. if you are
interested in what i have to offer then please follow the STEPS
and i will get in touch with you through email or ICQ as soon as
i get your email.

what is a virtual assistant?
basically a virtual assistant is a secretary providing his/her
services. you do all the jobs of a secretary but from your home.
you may be asked to fax documents to various people or write emails
to various people or respond to emails sent to you from other
people. basically you will be working as a secretary for the
company that i assign you to and you will be paid on an hourly
basis. the minimuim payment for virtual assistants is $15 per
hour.

STEPS
1) register yourself with ICQ and install ICQ on your computer.
add me to your ICQ list also. my ICQ number is: 234465436
www.icq.com
2) register with PayPal and get your PayPal account verified.
www.paypal.com
3) send $5 through your PayPal account to this PayPal
account: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
4) send me an email at (E-Mail Removed) with your name
and your PayPal account email address

alright. once a payment is recieved from your PayPal account
then i will assign you to a company and be able to help you better.
that's it.
this is no bullshit. this is not a get rich fast scheme. you will
be paid for the amount of time you work and you will be paid
hourly.

ANY QUESTIONS? email me at: (E-Mail Removed)

ICee

kam wrote:
> hey guys. i'm kam.
>
> ANY QUESTIONS? email me at: (E-Mail Removed)

At least it's a bit more imaginative than most SPAM, which this is.

(E-Mail Removed),(E-Mail Removed),(E-Mail Removed)

Hywel

In article <yMHhc.188341$Pk3.75267@pd7tw1no>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> hey guys. i'm kam. i'm a computer science graduate and i own a
> buisness.

Perhaps you should go back to college to learn how to use the <SHIFT>
key and capital letters.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://kibo.org.uk/