Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pocket PC sync folder part 2

Pocket PC sync folder part 2

cromi

Just got a pocket pc a couple of weeks ago and I am trying to get the
sync folder to work properly. I have a couple of files e.g. excel and
word files on my pocket pc which I want to sync onto my desktop pc so
that I can work on them and then resync them back.

Whoops sorry about that forgot to tell you it was working fine and
then it has stopped working. i have switched it on and off in the
options but nothing seems to get it working any more

thank you

Scrote

cromi wrote:
>> Just got a pocket pc a couple of weeks ago and I am trying to get the
>> sync folder to work properly. I have a couple of files e.g. excel
>> and word files on my pocket pc which I want to sync onto my desktop
>> pc so that I can work on them and then resync them back.
>>
>> Whoops sorry about that forgot to tell you it was working fine and
>> then it has stopped working. i have switched it on and off in the
>> options but nothing seems to get it working any more
>>
>> thank you

Do a soft reset on PDA & restart Activesync

--
The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits.