Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Millenium Flashing Cursor

Millenium Flashing Cursor

PhilÅ

Hello

I have a laptop running Windows ME acting as a ICS PC.

I use ME because XP ICS is not compatible with the Cisco vpn clients I have
running on the network.

Anyways, the problem I am having it when I come to use the laptop ICS
gateway PC it is normally just sitting there with a flashing cursor in the
top left hand corner. Normally after being left for a while. I have all the
power management off in the bios and in ME.

Any ideas guys, the OS has been reloaded.

The ICS service still runs ok in this state, but if I do a NET TIME command,
this has locked at the time it became unresponsive.

I have to hard power off/on to get it working again.

Thanks in advance.