Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help with email signature

Help with email signature

Dan

I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news account,
not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Dan wrote:
> I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news account,
> not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?

Yes.
Check out your "Options"

Toolman Tim

> I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

account,
> not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?

Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.

In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you can
assign which signature goes with which account.

Toolman

Dan

"Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

> account,
> > not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?
> >

> Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.
>
> In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
> Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you

can
> assign which signature goes with which account.
>
> Toolman

Thanks. Your time and effort are much appreciated.

Toolman Tim

> "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

> > account,
> > > not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?
> > >

> > Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.
> >
> > In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
> > Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you

> can
> > assign which signature goes with which account.
> >
> > Toolman
> >

> Thanks. Your time and effort are much appreciated.

You're welcome