Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > work offline popup

work offline popup

pat

Recently my computer is popping up a WORK OFFLINE window
that says ( no connection to the internet is currently available .
To view internet ,connect that has been saved on your computer click
work offline or try again....this as never append before,but it started
about a
week ago ...how can I stop this from happening ? no matter how many times I
click on work offline it pops up a few min. later.
thanks for any help
that is provided [[pat]]

°Mike°

Using WHAT? Assuming IE, open it up and ignore the
message. Go to File / Work Offline (check it). Go back
and uncheck it. Close IE (ALL instances). Things
should be back to normal when you next start IE.

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:24:22 -0600, in
<dbSgc.5$(E-Mail Removed)>
pat scrawled:

--