Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win 200 Prof and LSA Executable and Server DLL access

Win 200 Prof and LSA Executable and Server DLL access

Dugie

Hi,

I have a 900MHz with 512 RAM, 50G hard drive, OS is Win 2000 Prof.
About a week ago or less, at startup, my system began trying to access the 'net using LSAAS.EXE ("internal name LSA
Executable and Server DLL").
McAfee Firewall blocks it.

What does LSAAS.EXE do, & is it necessary? It's properties claim it's a MC Corp file. I can find little help when
searching the 'net.

Thanks!

Scrote

Seen this? http://www.securitytracker.com/alert...l/1007093.html
--
The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits.