Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Caution on Easy CD 6

Caution on Easy CD 6

Burt

CAUTION CAUTION
I kept getting a message that there was a download update for CD CReator 6.
I download same and then tried to reboot my computer.It would not reboot and
just looped at the beginning of start up. The result was I had to reinstall
XP home and lost all of my programs on the hard drive.