Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Creative webcam error

Creative webcam error

Alex

Hi,

I have a Creative webcam and the associated software. It works as a webcam
when used with msn messenger or netmeeting. However, when I try to open the
software so i can take pictures it comes up with this error and closes:

WEBCAM caused an invalid page fault in
module WEBCAM.EXE at 0167:0040d1ba

What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks,
Alex

Seijaku

Try re-installing the software that came with the camera. If that doesn't
work, check Creative's website for support on that application. If all else
fails, contact Creative and see about getting a new copy of the software.

-Seijaku.
news:Oqzgc.1648$(E-Mail Removed)...