Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > problems with dvd r

problems with dvd r

Albert Franco

I bought a dvdr for my computer 2 months ago and everytime i record a dvd
into a disk it wont play in some dvd players.My recorder is a BTC and I am
using the following blank dvd discsBulkpaq dvd+r 4xspeed.

I am encoding it via nero but once the dvd is burned it wont play in some
dvds players I tryed 4 players and out of them 4 only played in 1.

Anyone could help me please?

regards

Albert

Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

"Albert Franco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:njwgc.128$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I bought a dvdr for my computer 2 months ago and everytime i record a dvd
> into a disk it wont play in some dvd players.My recorder is a BTC and I am
> using the following blank dvd discsBulkpaq dvd+r 4xspeed.
>
> I am encoding it via nero but once the dvd is burned it wont play in some
> dvds players I tryed 4 players and out of them 4 only played in 1.
>
> Anyone could help me please?
>

> regards
>

> Albert

Try burning at a lower speed.
Some dvd players don't like Dvd+r media

Tim

Albert Franco wrote:
> I bought a dvdr for my computer 2 months ago and everytime i record a
> dvd into a disk it wont play in some dvd players.My recorder is a BTC
> and I am using the following blank dvd discsBulkpaq dvd+r 4xspeed.
>
> I am encoding it via nero but once the dvd is burned it wont play in
> some dvds players I tryed 4 players and out of them 4 only played in
> 1.
>
> Anyone could help me please?

Not all DVD formats will play in all players. Some players won't play
any recordable disks, others will only play DVD-R. I'd guess that out of
the four you tried, only one is capable of playing the DVD+R format.

Albert Franco

How could i set a slower speed??
Regards

Albert
"Gareth not NLL or anybody else." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5u3nq$5mune$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> "Albert Franco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:njwgc.128$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I bought a dvdr for my computer 2 months ago and everytime i record a

dvd
> > into a disk it wont play in some dvd players.My recorder is a BTC and I

am
> > using the following blank dvd discsBulkpaq dvd+r 4xspeed.
> >
> > I am encoding it via nero but once the dvd is burned it wont play in

some
> > dvds players I tryed 4 players and out of them 4 only played in 1.
> >
> > Anyone could help me please?
> >

> > regards
> >

> > Albert
> >

> Try burning at a lower speed.
> Some dvd players don't like Dvd+r media

Albert Franco

So what is best me buying to record dvd?? could you give me any tips
please.

Thanks again

Albert
news:Lnwgc.13339248$(E-Mail Removed).. .

Albert Franco wrote:
> So what is best me buying to record dvd?? could you give me any tips
> please.

Find out what formats work for both your player and writer and use that

pat

I use dvd-r in my dvd burner try that and I think you will be happier
also go to this link and search for the difference. between dvd - R and dvd
+ R

http://www.dvdrwhelp.com/

news:lQwgc.289$(E-Mail Removed)...