Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Disgraceful service and charging me for for toatal failure to provide to me internet and e-mail service

Disgraceful service and charging me for for toatal failure to provide to me internet and e-mail service

Elizabeth McMenemy

michael turner

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:25 +0000, Elizabeth McMenemy wrote:

Dear Ms McMenemy,

Sorry to here about your problems with BT Openworld, but you'll be glad to
know we've sorted the problem, we fired him. We put both barrels of a
12-bore shotgun in his mouth and fired.

Regards,
BT Openworld support team (Firearms dept).

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Annette Kurten

"michael turner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:25 +0000, Elizabeth McMenemy wrote:
>
> Dear Ms McMenemy,
>
> Sorry to here about your problems with BT Openworld, but you'll be glad to
> know we've sorted the problem, we fired him. We put both barrels of a
> 12-bore shotgun in his mouth and fired.
>
> Regards,
> BT Openworld support team (Firearms dept).
>

> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> (E-Mail Removed)