Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > best registry cleaner xp

best registry cleaner xp

ICee

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...pport.helpdesk
>> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V25E52D08
>>

> Like I've mentioned a couple of times, this guy either doesn't know
> how to read, or has SERIOUS comprehension problems <g>

Or both.

Jackjlkjlkj532

This is a "24HOURSUPPORT.HELPDESK", so basically this newsgroup isn't
needed, as there's another alternative - GOOGLE.

Now I did say that I did perform search on Google and it came back with
thousands of results (obviously you didn't read my post about that!)

Alls that I wanted is someone to recommend a program that they use. And to
the "helpful poster" (Toolman Tim), and do know how to read AND I am fairly
knowledegable, and don't like your attitude towards people that need help.

If you haven't got anything helpful to say, then don't say anything at all.
If you don't feel that I deserve any answers, then ignore me.

Tell you what, put me in your killfiles and other people that need help in
your killfiles. That way you won't have to answer anyone (if they have/n't
any problems).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "ICee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:
> > > What you talking about a Firewall for? Didn't you "READ" my post!!!

> > As Boomer mentioned, you answer the next 500 "what is the best of"
> > questions and see if you keep them all straight.
> > Fine, you want a registry cleaner, only about 1,330 here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...pport.helpdesk
> > Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V25E52D08
> >

> Like I've mentioned a couple of times, this guy either doesn't know how to
> read, or has SERIOUS comprehension problems <g>

gb

On account of your laziness, do you mean? You *expect* someone to take time
out to answer your question, but by the same token, you can't be arsed to
have a quick search through to see if the matter had been addressed
recently.

You don't deserve an answer.

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5s2ui$ec9$(E-Mail Removed)...
| And whilst you posted that comment, you could have answered me.
| "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > "Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news:c5rvrp$oi9$(E-Mail Removed)...
| > > Hello all,
| > >
| > > Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I
| > performed
| > > a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't
know
| > > which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.
| > >
| > > Regards.
| > >

| > Before posting a question, you *might* take time to read awhile....this
| > question was asked/answered thoroughly in the past few days...

Jackjlkjlkj532

And why take the **** out of me?!
"ICee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Toolman Tim wrote:
> > "ICee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> As Boomer mentioned, you answer the next 500 "what is the best of"
> >> questions and see if you keep them all straight.
> >> Fine, you want a registry cleaner, only about 1,330 here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...pport.helpdesk
> >> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V25E52D08
> >>

> > Like I've mentioned a couple of times, this guy either doesn't know
> > how to read, or has SERIOUS comprehension problems <g>

> Or both.

Toomer ir Tiimer

"Sooty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:B5mdnTBhrs39IRzdRVn-

> Toomer wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi, Boomer. I'm thinking of changing my nym to that of my hero,
>>> Sooty. http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/sooty.htm
>>>
>>> What do you think?

>> Fone by me, Sitty.
>>
>> What a little *pig* he was! LMAO

> That's Siity, Tiimer.

LIL O can't even get that roght! Wie os me!

Giid luck matchong yiur heri, Siity.

And thanks fir the URL. Funny poc's!

Jackjlkjlkj532

To All unhelpful posters in this thread, All that I wanted was some programs
that you use and recommend. I do not like most of your attitudes towards
me, some of the responses where quite rude and offensive.

Consider the thread closed. (Obviously knowing you lot you'll probably reply
with a "smart" comment!)

Toolman Tim

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5sg9u$l3p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> To All unhelpful posters in this thread, All that I wanted was some

programs
> that you use and recommend. I do not like most of your attitudes towards
> me, some of the responses where quite rude and offensive.
>
> Consider the thread closed. (Obviously knowing you lot you'll probably

reply
> with a "smart" comment!)

Well, I *could* be rude, but I seldom am (unless someone gets rude with me
first). The point I was trying to make (which YOU took exception to, and no
one else seems to have) was that on 4/15 this exact same topic was covered
quite succinctly. You would have known that had you taken just a few moments
to peruse the subject lines, or searched with your news reader search
function. The tools are there. I merely suggested that you use what is
already available, and you could have an answer without posting and waiting
for others to do your work for you.

Toolman

Sooty

Toomer ir Tiimer wrote:
> "Sooty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:B5mdnTBhrs39IRzdRVn-
> (E-Mail Removed):

>>> Fone by me, Sitty.
>>>
>>> What a little *pig* he was! LMAO

>> That's Siity, Tiimer.

> LIL O can't even get that roght! Wie os me!

LOL .

Yiu're firgoven; thos tome.

> Giid luck matchong yiur heri, Siity.

If O ciuld, O wiuld sleep fir 2 years!

> And thanks fir the URL. Funny poc's!

Yiu're welcime. Yes, the sote has a giid cillectoin if funny poctures
on the gallery.

Toomer

"Sooty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Toomer ir Tiimer wrote:
>> "Sooty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:B5mdnTBhrs39IRzdRVn-
>> (E-Mail Removed):

>>> That's Siity, Tiimer.

>> LIL O can't even get that roght! Wie os me!

> LOL .
>
> Yiu're firgoven; thos tome.

Thank you!

>> Giid luck matchong yiur heri, Siity.

> If O ciuld, O wiuld sleep fir 2 years!

Sooty, if you go missing for 2 years.. we'll know what you've been up
to.

>> And thanks fir the URL. Funny poc's!

> Yiu're welcime. Yes, the sote has a giid cillectoin if funny
> poctures on the gallery.

Boomer

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:c5sfvu$79c$(E-Mail Removed):

> And why take the **** out of me?!

Here ya go. Enjoy these great links.

http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/freeware.html
http://www.freewarehome.com/
http://www.pricelessware.org/
http://www.sover.net/~wysiwygx/index.html

best registry cleaner puneeta Software 0 08-01-2006 06:50 AM
What would you say was best registry cleaner and fixer. Jack The Lad Computer Support 8 10-13-2005 10:19 PM
what is the best registry cleaner??... Zippo Computer Support 5 03-18-2005 04:23 AM
The best Registry cleaner software? Ulisse Computer Information 3 09-21-2004 07:33 AM
What's the BEST Registry Cleaner? Solar^ Computer Support 13 09-01-2003 11:01 PM

Advertisments