Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > best registry cleaner xp

best registry cleaner xp

Jackjlkjlkj532

Hello all,

Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I performed
a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't know
which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.

Regards.

Toolman Tim

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5rvrp$oi9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I

performed
> a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't know
> which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.
>
> Regards.

Before posting a question, you *might* take time to read awhile....this
question was asked/answered thoroughly in the past few days...

Jackjlkjlkj532

And whilst you posted that comment, you could have answered me.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c5rvrp$oi9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I

> performed
> > a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't know
> > which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.
> >
> > Regards.
> >

> Before posting a question, you *might* take time to read awhile....this
> question was asked/answered thoroughly in the past few days...

Ant

Hear, hear. Too many people do that.

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5s2ui$ec9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> And whilst you posted that comment, you could have answered me.
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:c5rvrp$oi9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I

> > performed
> > > a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't

know
> > > which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.
> > >
> > > Regards.
> > >

> > Before posting a question, you *might* take time to read awhile....this
> > question was asked/answered thoroughly in the past few days...

geothermal

Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I performed
> a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't know
> which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.
>
> Regards.

RegSupreme is excellent.
If it is no longer free then use RegCleaner
If you really know what you are doing and have patience, you
might try HDValet.

geothermal

"There is no "best" anything anymore."

Boomer

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:c5s2ui$ec9$(E-Mail Removed):

> And whilst you posted that comment, you could have answered me.

Here's the usenet/Google's archive if you need to look something up.

http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search

HTH

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:c5rvrp$oi9$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hello all,
>> >
>> > Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP.

>> performed
>> > a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I
>> > don't know which would be the best. I'm after a free program
>> > to do the job.
>> >
>> > Regards.
>> >

>> Before posting a question, you *might* take time to read
>> awhile....this question was asked/answered thoroughly in the past
>> few days...

Jackjlkjlkj532

Thank you Geothermal, for your helpful response, I will try those programs
out. You seem to be the most useful on this newsgroup.

And as for the others, do you not know that this is a
"24hoursupport.helpdesk" newsgroup?

"geothermal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I

performed
> > a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't know
> > which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.
> >
> > Regards.

> RegSupreme is excellent.
> If it is no longer free then use RegCleaner
> If you really know what you are doing and have patience, you
> might try HDValet.
>
> geothermal
>
> "There is no "best" anything anymore."

Toolman Tim

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5s8lg$epi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you Geothermal, for your helpful response, I will try those programs
> out. You seem to be the most useful on this newsgroup.
>
> And as for the others, do you not know that this is a
> "24hoursupport.helpdesk" newsgroup?

Yep. And its all here for the reading. Of course, if you didn't learn in
school how to do your own basic research, and still expect people to spoon
feed you, maybe you aren't grown up enough to be playing with nice toys like
computers.

ICee

Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:
> Thank you Geothermal, for your helpful response, I will try those
> programs out. You seem to be the most useful on this newsgroup.
>
> And as for the others, do you not know that this is a
> "24hoursupport.helpdesk" newsgroup?

And do you not know how to use Google?
Inputing "best firewall" and looking in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, returned
1,590 articles.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...pport.helpdesk
Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?O4CD53D08

> "geothermal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I
>>> performed a Google search, but that brought up many results of
>>> which I don't know which would be the best. I'm after a free
>>> program to do the job.
>>>
>>> Regards.

>> RegSupreme is excellent.
>> If it is no longer free then use RegCleaner
>> If you really know what you are doing and have patience, you
>> might try HDValet.
>>
>> geothermal
>>
>> "There is no "best" anything anymore."

Toolman Tim

"ICee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:
> > Thank you Geothermal, for your helpful response, I will try those
> > programs out. You seem to be the most useful on this newsgroup.
> >
> > And as for the others, do you not know that this is a
> > "24hoursupport.helpdesk" newsgroup?

> And do you not know how to use Google?
> Inputing "best firewall" and looking in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, returned
> 1,590 articles.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...pport.helpdesk
> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?O4CD53D08

Not to mention he could have researched firewalls in any of a dozen or more
firewall related newsgroups...

best registry cleaner puneeta Software 0 08-01-2006 06:50 AM
What would you say was best registry cleaner and fixer. Jack The Lad Computer Support 8 10-13-2005 10:19 PM
what is the best registry cleaner??... Zippo Computer Support 5 03-18-2005 04:23 AM
The best Registry cleaner software? Ulisse Computer Information 3 09-21-2004 07:33 AM
What's the BEST Registry Cleaner? Solar^ Computer Support 13 09-01-2003 11:01 PM

Advertisments