Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > buying of yo-gi-oh cards

buying of yo-gi-oh cards

james_ainslie

hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for your
yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the phone if
that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I work nights but
am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could ring me it would be good
too hear from you . James

ICee

james_ainslie wrote:
> hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for
> your yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the
> phone if that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I
> work nights but am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could
> ring me it would be good too hear from you . James

Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else. If
you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards tomorrow
at 1500 GMT.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

ICee wrote:
> james_ainslie wrote:
>
>>hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for
>>your yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the
>>phone if that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I
>>work nights but am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could
>>ring me it would be good too hear from you . James

> Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else. If
> you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards tomorrow
> at 1500 GMT.

I want your Pokemons if you still have them. If my big brother will let
me, I'll start collecting Magic next.

ICee

Rgr wrote:
> ICee wrote:
>> james_ainslie wrote:
>>
>>> hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for
>>> your yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the
>>> phone if that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I
>>> work nights but am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could
>>> ring me it would be good too hear from you . James

>> Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else.
>> If you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards
>> tomorrow at 1500 GMT.
>>

> I want your Pokemons if you still have them. If my big brother will
> let me, I'll start collecting Magic next.

No, Pokemon's gone, but I have some Hamtaro cards. In addition to the
above, I also have some Cardcaptors, Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//SIGN,
Cyborg 009, and Inuyasha cards left.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

ICee wrote:

> Rgr wrote:
>
>>ICee wrote:

>>>Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else.
>>>If you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards
>>>tomorrow at 1500 GMT.
>>>

>>I want your Pokemons if you still have them. If my big brother will
>>let me, I'll start collecting Magic next.

> No, Pokemon's gone, but I have some Hamtaro cards. In addition to the
> above, I also have some Cardcaptors, Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//SIGN,
> Cyborg 009, and Inuyasha cards left.

I have a box of the unfortunately named Jyhad packs that I'd like to trade.

ICee

Rgr wrote:
> ICee wrote:
>
>> Rgr wrote:

>>> I want your Pokemons if you still have them. If my big brother will
>>> let me, I'll start collecting Magic next.

>> No, Pokemon's gone, but I have some Hamtaro cards. In addition to
>> the above, I also have some Cardcaptors, Rurouni Kenshin,
>> .hack//SIGN, Cyborg 009, and Inuyasha cards left.

> I have a box of the unfortunately named Jyhad packs that I'd like to
> trade.

I'll trade a DVD of "Vampire Hunter D" for the box of Jyhad.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

ICee wrote:

> Rgr wrote:
>
>>ICee wrote:

>>>No, Pokemon's gone, but I have some Hamtaro cards. In addition to
>>>the above, I also have some Cardcaptors, Rurouni Kenshin,
>>>.hack//SIGN, Cyborg 009, and Inuyasha cards left.

>>I have a box of the unfortunately named Jyhad packs that I'd like to
>>trade.

> I'll trade a DVD of "Vampire Hunter D" for the box of Jyhad.

Okay, I'll trade two packs of Jyhad and my collector's Gold Edition DVD
of "The Englishman who Went up a Hill but Came Down a Mountain" which is
barely scratched up all to hell.

Blinky the Shark

ICee wrote:
> james_ainslie wrote:
>> hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for
>> your yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the
>> phone if that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I
>> work nights but am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could
>> ring me it would be good too hear from you . James

> Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else. If
> you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards tomorrow
> at 1500 GMT.

As it turns out, I can't buy them after all. So go ahead and sell them
to james. Sorry for the confusion.

--
Blinky Linux RU 4892F
The Ugliest Cars (mildly adult): http://snipurl.com/ugliest