Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 1 way to make honest $$

Reply
Thread Tools

1 way to make honest $$

 
 
raul
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2004
Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to
$20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of
participation in the program because of its low investment and high
rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person!

THAT'S ALL !!!

If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge
you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you
think so many people are promoting it

LOOK AT IT THIS WAY If the Program is a total failure for you and you
never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will
be the $5.00! If you are not yet a paypal member, there is no risk at
all!!! If the Program is only moderately successful for
you, your PayPal account will have several hundred dollars deposited
into it within the next few days! If you actively
participate in the Program, you could have up to $20,000.00 in your
PayPal account within two weeks!

Now let me tell you the simple details.

Getting Started!!

If you're not already a user of PayPal, the very first thing you need
to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes
and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account just for becoming a
member. That makes this program's total cost $0!!! Follow
this link to open your PayPal account

https://www.paypal.com

Now log into your PayPal account, and send the PayPal account of the
person listed in Position 1 $5.00 PayPal will ask you to
select type. (Select service and put $5.00 donation for
subject.) When person in Position 1 receives notification of your
payment, you can simply copy this page and change the names in
position #1 & #2 & #3 as instructed. Remember, only the person
in Position 1 on the list gets your $5.00 donation. Send them a
donation then remove #1 PayPal account from the list. Move the
other two accounts up & add your Paypal account to #3 position. After
you have retyped the names in the new order,

IMMEDIATELY send the revised message to as many people as possible.
PROMOTE! PROMOTE! The more you promote the Program, the
more you will receive in donations!! That's all there is to it.
You are reading this message in usenet, and usenet is the best way
to spread the word about the program. Post this message to AT LEAST
200 groups in usenet (there are over 24,000), after you send the 5
dollars to the person at #1. This will guarantee you a profit from
this program. The more groups you post it to, the more money you will
make!!!.You can use a program like postXpert to post to all the
newsgroups at once. You can find this program at
http://www.download.com
Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various nesgroups
(on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting
the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post message button. You're done.

When your name reaches Position 1 (usually in less than a week) it
will be your turn to receive the cash. $5.00 will be sent
to your PayPal account by people just like you who are willing to send
$5.00 dontation and receive up to $20,000 in less than
two weeks. Because there are only (3) names on the list you can
anticipate 80% of your cash within two weeks.

Anytime you find yourself short on cash just take out your $5.00
donation program and send it to 50 prospects. Imagine if you
sent it to 100 or even more. Most people spend more than $5 on the
lottery every week with no real hope of ever winning.

IMPORTANT!!! IN ORDER FOR THIS PROGRAM TO WORK, YOU MUST BE HONEST. DO
NOT ADD YOUR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY TO THE #1 POSITION, AND MAKE SURE TO
SEND YOUR 5 DOLLARS TO THE PERSON AT #1. IF EVERYONE WHO TRIED THIS
DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY, THEN NOBODY WOULD MAKE A DIME. 5 DOLLARS IS A
VERY SMALL INVESTMENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO MAKE MANY MANY
MANY TIMES THAT AMOUNT. IF WE ARE ALL HONEST, THEN WE ALL MAKE LOTS OF
MONEY!!

REMEMBER, you add your email to the #3 spot, and then move everyone
else up 1 (deleting the person who was formally in the #1 spot, and who you
should have sent your money to). DO NOT add your email to #1 when you
start this program. If everyone did this, then NO ONE would make a
cent.

THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT

POSITION # 1 PAYPAL ACCOUNT http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT (E-Mail Removed)

POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT (E-Mail Removed)

Integrity and honesty make this plan work.
Participants who actively promote this program will average between
$8000 and $12000 and receive the donations within two weeks.

This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00
to another person. The Program does not violate title
18 section 1302 of the Postal and lottery code.

Remember -TIME is of the essence. YOU can choose to live
Paycheck-to-Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE. Become a
part of the donation program and help people help people.

This program is about helping each other!

Success is a journey - Not a destination!

Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!
Post a follow-up to this message




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
ICee
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2004
raul wrote:
>
> POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Integrity and honesty make this plan work.


And, since it's not honest and not integral, it won't work.

Abuse complaints to:
(E-Mail Removed),(E-Mail Removed),(E-Mail Removed)


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
PuddleNuts
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2004
raul wrote:
> Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to
> $20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of
> participation in the program because of its low investment and high
> rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person!
>
> THAT'S ALL !!!
>
> If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge
> you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you
> think so many people are promoting it
>
> LOOK AT IT THIS WAY If the Program is a total failure for you and you
> never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will
> be the $5.00! If you are not yet a paypal member, there is no risk at
> all!!! If the Program is only moderately successful for
> you, your PayPal account will have several hundred dollars deposited
> into it within the next few days! If you actively
> participate in the Program, you could have up to $20,000.00 in your
> PayPal account within two weeks!
>
> Now let me tell you the simple details.
>
> Getting Started!!
>
> If you're not already a user of PayPal, the very first thing you need
> to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes
> and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account just for becoming a
> member. That makes this program's total cost $0!!! Follow
> this link to open your PayPal account
>
> https://www.paypal.com
>
> Now log into your PayPal account, and send the PayPal account of the
> person listed in Position 1 $5.00 PayPal will ask you to
> select type. (Select service and put $5.00 donation for
> subject.) When person in Position 1 receives notification of your
> payment, you can simply copy this page and change the names in
> position #1 & #2 & #3 as instructed. Remember, only the person
> in Position 1 on the list gets your $5.00 donation. Send them a
> donation then remove #1 PayPal account from the list. Move the
> other two accounts up & add your Paypal account to #3 position. After
> you have retyped the names in the new order,
>
> IMMEDIATELY send the revised message to as many people as possible.
> PROMOTE! PROMOTE! The more you promote the Program, the
> more you will receive in donations!! That's all there is to it.
> You are reading this message in usenet, and usenet is the best way
> to spread the word about the program. Post this message to AT LEAST
> 200 groups in usenet (there are over 24,000), after you send the 5
> dollars to the person at #1. This will guarantee you a profit from
> this program. The more groups you post it to, the more money you will
> make!!!.You can use a program like postXpert to post to all the
> newsgroups at once. You can find this program at
> http://www.download.com
> Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various nesgroups
> (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
> Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting
> the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
> Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
> scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
> click the post message button. You're done.
>
> When your name reaches Position 1 (usually in less than a week) it
> will be your turn to receive the cash. $5.00 will be sent
> to your PayPal account by people just like you who are willing to send
> $5.00 dontation and receive up to $20,000 in less than
> two weeks. Because there are only (3) names on the list you can
> anticipate 80% of your cash within two weeks.
>
> Anytime you find yourself short on cash just take out your $5.00
> donation program and send it to 50 prospects. Imagine if you
> sent it to 100 or even more. Most people spend more than $5 on the
> lottery every week with no real hope of ever winning.
>
> IMPORTANT!!! IN ORDER FOR THIS PROGRAM TO WORK, YOU MUST BE HONEST. DO
> NOT ADD YOUR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY TO THE #1 POSITION, AND MAKE SURE TO
> SEND YOUR 5 DOLLARS TO THE PERSON AT #1. IF EVERYONE WHO TRIED THIS
> DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY, THEN NOBODY WOULD MAKE A DIME. 5 DOLLARS IS A
> VERY SMALL INVESTMENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO MAKE MANY MANY
> MANY TIMES THAT AMOUNT. IF WE ARE ALL HONEST, THEN WE ALL MAKE LOTS OF
> MONEY!!
>
> REMEMBER, you add your email to the #3 spot, and then move everyone
> else up 1 (deleting the person who was formally in the #1 spot, and who you
> should have sent your money to). DO NOT add your email to #1 when you
> start this program. If everyone did this, then NO ONE would make a
> cent.
>
> THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT
>
> POSITION # 1 PAYPAL ACCOUNT (E-Mail Removed)
>
> POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT (E-Mail Removed)
>
> POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Integrity and honesty make this plan work.
> Participants who actively promote this program will average between
> $8000 and $12000 and receive the donations within two weeks.
>
> This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00
> to another person. The Program does not violate title
> 18 section 1302 of the Postal and lottery code.
>
> Remember -TIME is of the essence. YOU can choose to live
> Paycheck-to-Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE. Become a
> part of the donation program and help people help people.
>
> This program is about helping each other!
>
> Success is a journey - Not a destination!
>
> Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!
> Post a follow-up to this message
>
>
>
>

**** off FAG!

--
When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Avengerę
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2004
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:37:52 GMT, "raul" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have


no ISP account

X-Complaints-To: (E-Mail Removed) and (E-Mail Removed)




--
(E-Mail Removed)
"Put the CAT out to reply"
*I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
 
Reply With Quote
 
Avengerę
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-14-2004
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:24:22 GMT, PuddleNuts
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:


>**** off FAG!


Hey NoNuts, learn to snip the spam!!!! You have just reposted it in
its entirety.
--
(E-Mail Removed)
"Put the CAT out to reply"
*I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: ca. honest no one is laughin KLXrider MCSE 0 09-05-2003 03:58 PM
Re: ca. honest no one is laughin Cheeseburger MCSE 0 09-05-2003 03:55 PM
Re: ca. honest no one is laughin billyw MCSE 2 09-05-2003 03:45 PM
IN SEARCH OF HONEST PEOPLE FOR PROJECT Rick D. Computer Support 1 08-25-2003 12:26 AM
Help for a friend (honest) slumpy Computer Support 20 07-28-2003 11:46 PM



Advertisments