Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Links will not open in Outlook Express

Links will not open in Outlook Express

Tommy Adams

I have Outlook Express and cannot get links in emails to open a browser. I
click on the link and nothing opens.

Thanks,

°Mike°

OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
Start Web Browser

OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
Outlook Express

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:58:51 GMT, in
<%8%ec.16366$(E-Mail Removed) >
Tommy Adams scrawleE:

>I have Outlook Express and cannot get links in emails to open a browser. I
>click on the link and nothing opens.
>
>Thanks,

Basic computer maintenance

John Smith

Thank you much. I don't know why I didn't find that when I went to their
site.

It's not what you know, but who you know...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
> Start Web Browser
>
> OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
> Outlook Express
>

> On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:58:51 GMT, in
> <%8%ec.16366$(E-Mail Removed) >
> Tommy Adams scrawleE:
>
> >I have Outlook Express and cannot get links in emails to open a browser.

> >click on the link and nothing opens.
> >
> >Thanks,

> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°