Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > FAO **Ant** Re. Broadband,AVG and Zone Alarm

FAO **Ant** Re. Broadband,AVG and Zone Alarm

CJ

Hi,
I changed to AVG with Zone alarm on my broadband connection the other
week and had no end of problems. I kept getting freezes and loads of
times the PC would just boot so far and stop. I too have W98 and before
AVG I had no problems.

I uninstalled AVG and installed Kaspersky free months trial after
unsuccesfully trying Panda AVG. 99% of my problems have now gone.

I also don't trust AVG as I ran the free on-line Panda virus scanner and
it found loads that AVG had missed, it's worth trying.

CJ