Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What is the best music player?

What is the best music player?

Bob Regis

I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
else available.

Either free or to buy?

Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

joevan

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:08:28 +0100, "Bob Regis" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
>else available.
>
>Either free or to buy?
>
>Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

Winamp.
joevan

Paul - xxx

Bob Regis posted ...

> I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was
> anything else available.
>
> Either free or to buy?
>
> Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

http://www.winamp.com/

Can be added to so is as simple or as complicated as you like. I generally
use the simplest mode and interface .. Just listen ...

--
Paul

(8(|) Homer rocks ..

I use MusicMatch from
http://www.musicmatch.com/download/f...=pc&MODE=input This
link is for the free version, there is also a plus version that you pay for
although I find that the free version has everything I need,
"Bob Regis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c5dtbl$hict$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
> else available.
>
> Either free or to buy?
>
> Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

michael turner

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:08:28 +0100, Bob Regis wrote:

> I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
> else available.
>
> Either free or to buy?
>
> Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

I mainly use Apple's iTunes (free), AFAIK it has no spyware..

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

ICee

Bob Regis wrote:
> I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was
> anything else available.
>
> Either free or to buy?
>
> Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

jetAudio is very good (and free).
http://www.jetaudio.com/download/

CoCo

hi

test foobar2000, free and takes very little amout of resources. (way better
than winamp)

coco

"Bob Regis" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:c5dtbl$hict$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
> else available.
>
> Either free or to buy?
>
> Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

tutsi

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:01:34 +0200, "CoCo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi
>
>test foobar2000, free and takes very little amout of resources. (way better
>than winamp)
>
>coco
>
>"Bob Regis" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
>news:c5dtbl$hict$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was anything
>> else available.
>>
>> Either free or to buy?
>>
>> Would appreciate any comments, cheers.

Try win amp.

peter

try bsplayer
"tutsi" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:01:34 +0200, "CoCo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >hi
> >
> >test foobar2000, free and takes very little amout of resources. (way

better
> >than winamp)
> >
> >coco
> >
> >"Bob Regis" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
> >news:c5dtbl$hict$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >> I currently use windows media player 9 and wondered if their was

anything
> >> else available.
> >>
> >> Either free or to buy?
> >>
> >> Would appreciate any comments, cheers.