Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Virus//Worm

Outlook Virus//Worm

PJD

Anyone aware of a new virus to hit Outlook. Three times over the past 24
hours, random e-mails from my sent folder are being sent to others in my
address book with a new and different reply. I am current on McAfee as per
McAfee--current on Spybot as well. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Paul

Boomer

"PJD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Anyone aware of a new virus to hit Outlook. Three times over the
> past 24 hours, random e-mails from my sent folder are being sent
> to others in my address book with a new and different reply. I am
> current on McAfee as per McAfee--current on Spybot as well. Any
> help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Paul

Hi

I won't use IE or OE. You might read through
alt.comp.anti-virus
And also check McAfee's site http://www.mcafee.com/