Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Two browsers

Two browsers

Flemon D.

Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently
using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

Boomer

"Flemon D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am
> currently using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the
> Netscape I would like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

Sure.

Try Mozilla too. Mozilla.org

Shane Matthews

On 11 Apr 2004 15:36:24 EDT, "Flemon D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently
>using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
>like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

You can use as many as you like. You can even run them at the same
time!

why?

On 11 Apr 2004 15:36:24 EDT, Flemon D. wrote:

>Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently

Yes,

>using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
>like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

using NS, IE, Mozilla, 2 x Opera and FireFox on 1 PC, oh and Lynx.

Me

Unk

On 11 Apr 2004 15:36:24 EDT, "Flemon D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently
>using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
>like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

Yes.

DT

, Once upon a time in a land far away Flemon D. was alleged to have said:
> Can I use two differnet browsers on the same computer? I am currently
> using IE and want to try Netscape. If I do not like the Netscape I would
> like to be able to switch back to IE. Thanks

Any number you like. I have 5 at the moment...

--
RUDE BABIES & LITTLE PUSSY SPORTSWEAR

Funny shirts for babies & their moms
http://www.cafeshops.com/rudebabies