Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > oe not responding

oe not responding

philpye@blueyonder.co.uk

Hi
I accidently deleted the Address Bookin OE 6 while deleting old
addresses. Now when I try to open OE it stops at the introduction
screen and reports an error to send to Microsoft. I've tried
re-installing Windows XP but it's still the same. Any ideas how I may
get it to work again?
TIA
Phil

Unk

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:40:47 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi
>I accidently deleted the Address Bookin OE 6 while deleting old
>addresses. Now when I try to open OE it stops at the introduction
>screen and reports an error to send to Microsoft. I've tried
>re-installing Windows XP but it's still the same. Any ideas how I may
>get it to work again?
>TIA
>Phil

How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
XP http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378

one_red_eye

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I accidently deleted the Address Bookin OE 6 while deleting old
> addresses. Now when I try to open OE it stops at the introduction
> screen and reports an error to send to Microsoft. I've tried
> re-installing Windows XP but it's still the same. Any ideas how I may
> get it to work again?
> TIA
> Phil

If you reinstalled Windows, there wouldn't be a problem.
Boot with the Windows CD and try choosing the repair option.

--
I saw Elvis. He sat between
me and Bigfoot on the UFO.