Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Folder options - Like current folder

Folder options - Like current folder

Tommy T

From within an open folder that shows as "Details", I access "Folder
Options" and click "Like Current Folder" in the belief that all folders
will then open the same, showing "Details".
But when I subsequently open other folders they open showing "Large
Icons".
How can I get all folders to automatically open as "Details"
Thanks
Tommy T.

hushia

Check out: http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBJ/tip4700/rh4782.htm

"Tommy T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c590il$q5t$(E-Mail Removed)...
> From within an open folder that shows as "Details", I access "Folder
> Options" and click "Like Current Folder" in the belief that all

folders
> will then open the same, showing "Details".
> But when I subsequently open other folders they open showing "Large
> Icons".
> How can I get all folders to automatically open as "Details"
> Thanks
> Tommy T.

Tommy T

Using Windows 98 SE