Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: "Mike" & "Mike"

Re: "Mike" & "Mike"

geothermal

x@y wrote:

> I think It is a case of boredom,some people have to much time on
> hand and don't know what to do.
>
> Then we have another type of individuals who like to write
> "viruses"
> to make Life harder than it usual is.
> What virus writers do get from their work, are they Paid
> for?

http://www.wired.com/news/technology...,49483,00.html

Might be of interest.

JM

Keyser Soze

geothermal wrote:
>> x@y wrote:
>>>
>>> I think It is a case of boredom,some people have to much time on
>>> hand and don't know what to do.
>>>
>>> Then we have another type of individuals who like to write
>>> "viruses"
>>> to make Life harder than it usual is.
>>> What virus writers do get from their work, are they Paid
>>> for?

>> http://www.wired.com/news/technology...,49483,00.html
>>
>> Might be of interest.
>>
>> JM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

You sure? His post is all but three weeks old, you dosey ****.

--
Some Big ****
Criminally insane psychosomatic Usenet troll

x@y

"geothermal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> x@y wrote:
> >
> > I think It is a case of boredom,some people have to much time

on
> > hand and don't know what to do.
> >
> > Then we have another type of individuals who like to write
> > "viruses"
> > to make Life harder than it usual is.
> > What virus writers do get from their work, are they Paid
> > for?

> http://www.wired.com/news/technology...,49483,00.html
>
> Might be of interest.
>
> JM

Hello "JM"
I opened Your post by curiosity, + I visited the above link
website
and read the articles.
I agree with Mr. Russ Cooper comment.
Thanks for Your Research and Posting.