Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unable to post

Unable to post

itten

I haven't been able to post either messages or binary files to the
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.black.male newsgroup since December '03.
Does anyone know what'g going on with this group. I've always been able to
post in the past.

why?

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 11:58:51 -0400, itten wrote:

Is this the sort of thing you want to ask in an international public
newsgroup? Sometimes checking directly with your ISP first might be
better.

>I haven't been able to post either messages or binary files to the
>alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.black.male newsgroup since December '03.

<snip>

Been trying a lot and only just thinking there is a problem 4 months
later?

Me