Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CD Burner won't read burned CDR's

CD Burner won't read burned CDR's

Nottoman

It will read software program CD's but nothing that is burned. Will a
different driver fix this? In Device Manager it says ATAPI CDR/CDRW 48x/24
or something like that??

hope mkhumba

What operating system are you using. I guess you need a UDF reader.
"Nottoman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:NZydc.19722$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It will read software program CD's but nothing that is burned. Will a
> different driver fix this? In Device Manager it says ATAPI CDR/CDRW

48x/24
> or something like that??

Nottoman

Win 2000. UDF reader?...I'll look that up. Thanks

news:ebzdc.43$(E-Mail Removed)...