Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Looking for pdf to jpg/jpeg converter

Looking for pdf to jpg/jpeg converter

Martin*

Good morning,

I'm looking for a pdf to jpg/jpeg converter.

Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!

Thank you.

Martin

mastermesh

Photoshop... Nuff said.

Get a Free Paypal account So that you can accept Credit Card Payments
Online!

https://www.paypal.com/mrb/pal=V4D6RBH32S34S

"Martin*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1f7dc.32774$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Good morning,
>
> I'm looking for a pdf to jpg/jpeg converter.
>
> Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!
>
> Thank you.
>
> Martin

---

mixedmessages

In article <1f7dc.32774$(E-Mail Removed)>, Martin*
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I'm looking for a pdf to jpg/jpeg converter.
>
> Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!

Anything that can EDIT a PDF file would do.
Aside from that, you can take screenshots, combine the parts, then save
the file as a JPEG. You'd be able to use any image editor for that.
Keep in mind that you should view the best quality of the PDF in order
to get a clear result.

Andy

"Martin*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1f7dc.32774$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Good morning,
>
> I'm looking for a pdf to jpg/jpeg converter.
>
> Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!
>
> Thank you.
>
> Martin

Adobe Photoshop can do it, or use a screen capture software like Snagit
http://www.softwarecasa.com/pprod/21...m?source=overt
or ABC Amber PDF2Image Converter @ : http://www.convertzone.com/pdftojpg/

Andy

"Martin*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1f7dc.32774$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Good morning,
>
> I'm looking for a pdf to jpg/jpeg converter.
>
> Any recommendations will be gladly accepted!
>
> Thank you.
>
> Martin

Eventually use Adobe Acrobat (no reader) to extract pictures from PDF file
or you can save your PDF file as : eps , png , ps, rtf , tif and jpg , jpeg
, jpe .
If your PDF file has multiple pages Acrobat makes above files out of every
page on one mouse click, it is so easy.

Martin*

Thank you all for your suggestions/recommendations.

Much appreciated!

Martin