Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Norton Ghost Image or Clone to Hard Drive?

Norton Ghost Image or Clone to Hard Drive?

Dumpster

Windows ME, AMD 1Gig, 384Mb DDR-SRAM, Two WD 80 Gig EIDE HDD partitioned
40 GigX2 each. Want to clone from "C" Partition-1 to "E' Partition-1.
I.E,. from the first half of the first drive to the first half of the
second drive for BU purposes. Planning on putting Linux on 2nd half of
drive 1 "D" and not sure what to do with "F". Will Ghost do this? TIA
for help.
--
Dumpster

mdp

Yes. Do it from a Ghost floppy, not in Windows.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...