Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What a laugh

What a laugh

pcbutts1

Never register a domain with ehost.com. This is what I have been dealing
with for over a month now trying to renew my domain name. (long) Start from
the bottom as you can see it got so long the system truncated it.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Member Support with your query.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issue. I would like to
inform you that I have answered your previous mail. I kindly request you to
follow the instructions given to you by the representative and get back to
us.

Kindly include a copy of this message in your reply, so that we can serve
you better.

Thank you for contacting support.

Sincerely,

Shivakumar.B.C.
Customer Support

Please don't laugh gale ASP .Net 6 10-14-2004 05:08 PM
OT: IE w/ SP2 -- makes me laugh Brian Firefox 2 08-27-2004 02:41 AM
Don't Laugh Brat MCSE 2 11-26-2003 10:00 PM

Advertisments