Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > incoming mail

incoming mail

gerard fortin

where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

Palindrome

gerard fortin wrote:

> where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
> where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

From your ISP or mail provider.

Hywel

In article <6eAcc.98680$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
> where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

Ask your ISP, perhaps even try their web site for it.

--
Hywel I do not eat quiche
http://kibo.org.uk/

reid decker

Get on the phone to your ISP and have them walk you through setting it
up.
"gerard fortin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6eAcc.98680$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
> where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

David Precious

gerard fortin wrote:

> where do I find my Pop 3 number or IMAP number -- for outgoing mail
> where do I find my SMTOP number? - Many thanks ina dvance for your help

Depends on your ISP. However, you haven't bothered to tell us your ISP.
OK, let's do this the hard way:

Okay - you appear to be connecting through "videotron".

10 seconds looking at their website:

http://www.videotron.com/services/en...et/6_1_1_5.jsp

Aah:

POP3 : pop.videotron.ca