Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Video card question

Video card question

The board I have is using the onboard video card which is not great but
acceptable. I was using a Nvida 32 meg TNT card. The board has an AGP slot.
I have not been able to find documentation on using Nvida instead of the on
board card.any and all help is welcomed. I have no main book but a CD which
I dislike. I find it much easer to read from a book

Also many thx thanks to Palindrome for the very informative response to my
question about CD-ROM

Jeroen Wijnands

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The board I have is using the onboard video card which is not great but
> acceptable. I was using a Nvida 32 meg TNT card. The board has an AGP slot.
> I have not been able to find documentation on using Nvida instead of the on
> board card.any and all help is welcomed. I have no main book but a CD which
> I dislike. I find it much easer to read from a book
>
> Also many thx thanks to Palindrome for the very informative response to my
> question about CD-ROM

You can get the drivers via this site.

Procedure should be in the main board's manual. It could be on the cd
but a lot of manufactuers also have it on their website as a pdf file
which you could print out.
Basically it's pop in the card, disable onboard video in the bios and
configure the TNT.

--
Groeten/Regards
Jeroen Wijnands