Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > RealPlay Radio & Total Recorder Software

RealPlay Radio & Total Recorder Software

Sseaott

I checked both of these programs out, thanks everyone for the advice. I
think I like RealPlay Radio just a tad bit, it's easier to work with. I do
have a question though. Is 128kbps the highest you can record the stream
in, if not I don't understand how to make it higher. For instance on the DJ
site I'm on, the streams are in 320, but when I record with RealPlay, it
records in the highest for the program which is 56MB per hour at 128kbps. I
never could figure out Total Recorder, I'm not sure if I have to download
some kind of MP3 decoder to get higher bit rates or not, if so I don't
understand how to do it. If anyone can advise, I would appreciate it.

However, I guess 128 isn't bad, it is CD quality, correct?

Soup

Soup just had to say
<snip>
> However, I guess 128 isn't bad, it is CD quality, correct?

Could be far wrong but I think 128 is CD quality .

--
Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! / \

Ruth

With http://www.retellrecorders.com/support/downloads.htm you can record
Real Audio and WMA streaming, and you can choose your CODEC and compression
and bit rate.
Ruth

news:MLvcc.3939$(E-Mail Removed)...