Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Word to excel

Word to excel

wntw

Is there a way to convert address labels from word to excel?
TIA

Palindrome

wntw wrote:

> Is there a way to convert address labels from word to excel?
> TIA

Convert what? If you are talking about the mail merge list used to
create address labels, then yes. If you are talking about printing
labels direct from your spread sheet, then yes. If you are talking about
scanning pre-existing address labels and importing the OCR data from
that into your spread sheet then yes. Sorry, it's late and I always say
yes at this time of night..

wntw

I'm talking about mail merge a list from word to excel.

news:c4sshp$2kr1g7$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...