Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Printer Trouble

Printer Trouble

Ken

Running Windows XP, Netscape 7.1 on a new computer. Printer works, but
cannot print mail, or any text, that has bule letters, black prints ok.
I don't have a color cartridge, but this printer worked ok on the old
printer under Netscape 4.7. I have checked the printer preferences box,
no help. Any ideas? Ken

anon

Generally printer should have ability to print a test page

"Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Running Windows XP, Netscape 7.1 on a new computer. Printer works, but
> cannot print mail, or any text, that has bule letters, black prints ok.
> I don't have a color cartridge, but this printer worked ok on the old
> printer under Netscape 4.7. I have checked the printer preferences box,
> no help. Any ideas? Ken

°Mike°

Check the colour management profile that came with
your printer -- there's usually an .icc or .icm file.
Read the manual on how to apply it.

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:30:06 -0400, in
<sljcc.12489$9g.11921@lakeread04>
Ken scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Trouble using a Printer on a Wireless Home Network =?Utf-8?B?TGVzbGllIFVuZGVyd29vZA==?= Wireless Networking 2 12-26-2007 07:52 AM
i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail --any ideas John Penney Computer Support 4 08-29-2006 08:45 PM
printer trouble Computer Support 1 10-02-2004 08:48 PM
Having trouble with getting printer to print jokanec590 Computer Support 2 08-03-2003 03:57 AM