Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > NiMH Battery

NiMH Battery

Guardian Angel

I have to replace a battery for a lap top. Info as follows.....

SANYO HR-4/3AU 10.8V 3500mAh

I live in Canada and have been having no luck as to where to get a new one
or the cells to replace.

Could anyone post some useful information. Please do not just post a link to
a site. If you know where on the site it is, post that link.

Thank You

°Mike°

Specs.
http://sanyo.wslogic.com/pdf/pdfs/HR-4-3AU.pdf

Batteries Distributors
http://www.sanyo.com/batteries/contact_dis.cfm

Twicell (Ni-MH)
http://www.sanyo.com/batteries/twicell.cfm

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:18:24 GMT, in
<kajcc.32138$oR5.27939@pd7tw3no>
Guardian Angel scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Kokeena Maximus

Yes and 52 X blank and something in excess of 12X cd-rw's cd-r's should
arrive here in a couple of year's time. I also live in canada and buy things
i need when i'm down in Buffalo.