Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > clear history

clear history

hillier

Tools/internet options/clear history clears most of my previous visiting
records, but some will not clear, (like one from ink club.com and a shopping
site). Is there a way to get rid of them, please.

"hillier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message
news:y3ccc.89$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tools/internet options/clear history clears most

of my previous visiting
> records, but some will not clear, (like one from

ink club.com and a shopping
> site). Is there a way to get rid of them,

please.

Tools/internet options/delete cookies+delete
files.
"Internet sweeper" works for me.

°Mike°

Close your browser before you clear history.
Use the Control Panel.

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:13:54 +0100, in
<y3ccc.89$(E-Mail Removed)>
hillier scrawled: