Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP folder view...HELP

XP folder view...HELP

Alex

Somehow my folder view has changed in xp. I use to open up a folder
and would have alot of options on the lft such as copy files to cd,
write files, copy etc..... all that is gone now. Now all I have are
the files. I think it was called context view or something. Could
someone tell me how to get it back?

°Mike°

The context menu is reached by right clicking
on files/folders.

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 07:59:50 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Alex scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Bishoop

"Alex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Somehow my folder view has changed in xp. I use to open up a folder
| and would have alot of options on the lft such as copy files to cd,
| write files, copy etc..... all that is gone now. Now all I have are
| the files. I think it was called context view or something. Could
| someone tell me how to get it back?

Click on the Folders button in the tool bar. Is that what you're looking
for?

hushia

"Alex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Somehow my folder view has changed in xp. I use to open up a folder
> and would have alot of options on the lft such as copy files to cd,
> write files, copy etc..... all that is gone now. <snip>

Go in the windows explorer to Tools > Folder Options and check Show common
tasks in folders > OK.