Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mpeg files please help

mpeg files please help

Mr Simon Wallace

how do i convert a windows media video file into a mpeg file.
thanks

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"Mr Simon Wallace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rSIbc.138451$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how do i convert a windows media video file into a mpeg file.

There's several methods - I suggest checking out the FAQs at
http://www.doom9.net for info. Then http://www.dvdrhelp.com for the second
pass.

RwP