Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD Decoder

DVD Decoder

Sam Patton

When I upgrade to WinXP from Win98, I now have a icon on my desktop telling
me that I need to purchase a new DVD decoder. Is this a trick to get my
credit card? Why wouldn't MS include the new decoder?

pcbutts1

Why should Microsoft include the new decoder, it aint theirs. Try asking the
manufacture of the DVD decoder why they don't have XP drivers.

"Sam Patton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsZzbc.9784$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> When I upgrade to WinXP from Win98, I now have a icon on my desktop

telling
> me that I need to purchase a new DVD decoder. Is this a trick to get my
> credit card? Why wouldn't MS include the new decoder?

Mark Bye

Just ignore it and uninstall your DVD software and then reinstall it. Then
it should work faultlessly.

dvd decoder pat Computer Support 1 01-06-2004 03:41 PM
dvd decoder pat Computer Support 2 01-02-2004 03:26 PM
NEC PC Zoran DVD decoder Bob Peterson Computer Support 2 08-18-2003 01:27 AM
DVD decoder Software darkrats Computer Support 2 06-23-2003 04:19 PM

Advertisments