Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > (((( Can't Play Music CD's With Media Player 9 )))

(((( Can't Play Music CD's With Media Player 9 )))

chris

Use to but now when I put a Music CD in & try to play it I receive an error
saying ---Windows Media Player cannot find the specified file. Be sure the
path is typed correctly. If it is, the file does not exist at the specified
location, or the computer where the file is stored is offline. Has all of
the updates etc, Windows XP Home Edition

Thanks

Rizo