Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lexmark all in onne problem

Lexmark all in onne problem

AD

Got a Lexmark X75 all in one printer/scanner.
For some reasons the scanner will not work! Message:
Scan was not successful
Try one of these solutions:
- Disconnect and reconnect usb (done, no luck)
- Disconnect the main power and reconnect (done,\no luck)
- Restart the computer (done, no luck).

I have also clean un-installed and re-installed: no luck
check for updated driver: no luck

The printer works fine by the way.
Any idea anyone?
Regards
AD

Bishoop

"AD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:do%ac.9291$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Got a Lexmark X75 all in one printer/scanner.
| For some reasons the scanner will not work! Message:
| Scan was not successful
| Try one of these solutions:
| - Disconnect and reconnect usb (done, no luck)
| - Disconnect the main power and reconnect (done,\no luck)
| - Restart the computer (done, no luck).
|
| I have also clean un-installed and re-installed: no luck
| check for updated driver: no luck
|
| The printer works fine by the way.
| Any idea anyone?
| Regards
| AD

If you OS is WinXP then, from personal experience and the experience of many
others, expect problems.

AD

expect problems for what? Lexmark in particular, all in one in general.....
or just problems of any kind?
Have had XP for quite a while and no major problems as such.... or usually
they are caused by me
"Bishoop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "AD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:do%ac.9291$(E-Mail Removed)...
> | Got a Lexmark X75 all in one printer/scanner.
> | For some reasons the scanner will not work! Message:
> | Scan was not successful
> | Try one of these solutions:
> | - Disconnect and reconnect usb (done, no luck)
> | - Disconnect the main power and reconnect (done,\no luck)
> | - Restart the computer (done, no luck).
> |
> | I have also clean un-installed and re-installed: no luck
> | check for updated driver: no luck
> |
> | The printer works fine by the way.
> | Any idea anyone?
> | Regards
> | AD
>
> If you OS is WinXP then, from personal experience and the experience of

many
> others, expect problems.

Bishoop

Sorry, I had problems with the x75 in particular and WinXP. It worked just
fine with Win98.

"AD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m4gbc.12207$(E-Mail Removed)...
| expect problems for what? Lexmark in particular, all in one in
general.....
| or just problems of any kind?
| Have had XP for quite a while and no major problems as such.... or usually
| they are caused by me
| "Bishoop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| >
| > "AD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news:do%ac.9291$(E-Mail Removed)...
| > | Got a Lexmark X75 all in one printer/scanner.
| > | For some reasons the scanner will not work! Message:
| > | Scan was not successful
| > | Try one of these solutions:
| > | - Disconnect and reconnect usb (done, no luck)
| > | - Disconnect the main power and reconnect (done,\no luck)
| > | - Restart the computer (done, no luck).
| > |