Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win XP + AIO Lexmark printer + Ill 10 ?

Win XP + AIO Lexmark printer + Ill 10 ?

Bruce

Hi There Everybody:

I had Windows 98 installed since well, 1998. No problems with printing. Then
about a month ago, I bought a new computer, with one of those AIO
(All-In-One) Printer, Scanner, copier things from Lexmark,and had no
problems with it until I tried to print from Illustrator version 10, with my
Operating System now being Win XP Pro. I was just wondering if anyone else
has had this problem and if so what did you do to remedy the situation?

I don't know if it lies with Win XP Pro, and Lexmark AIO
or with
Lexmark, and Illustrator 10
or with
Illustrator 10, and Windows XP Pro.

Any suggestions, oh yea, this new thing is hooked up USB not parallel Port
like my older Lexmark printer thing was. Could that have anything to do with
it.

Bruce

Unknown

Sometime these problems are fixed by reinstalling. I would disconnect the
printer, delete the driver, then reinstall the driver and DO NOT connect the
printer until told to do so or, after installing the driver, power off connect
the printer and power on so that the USB finds the printer.
news:Q7Yac.17152$(E-Mail Removed)...